In general, you may import database backup via phpMyAdmin.
However, in a rare circumstance, your database backup is large, and cannot import via phpMyAdmin.
If so, you may use the following way to import it.
- Upload your MySQL dump output file onto the server
- Create a (e.g.) importmysql.php with the following
- goto http://www.YourDomain.com/importmysql.php
- Check the data in phpMyAdmin (e.g. table counts, records, Chinese (or other language) characters, etc.)
- remove importmysql.php in your hosting account.
- remove your SQL file in your hosting account.
– the above web page shows blank result, you may check the result inside phpMyAdmin